Effective Date: June 5, 2023
2. YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
3. YOUR ACCOUNT.
If you register for an online account with Regal Rexnord on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You agree to accept full responsibility for all activities that take place under your username. You agree that your personal information and other data you submit to us is true, accurate, and up to date at all times. You agree to immediately notify Regal Rexnord if you suspect any breach of security related to the Site.
Regal Rexnord, or third parties from whom Regal Rexnord has permission, own the trademarks and service marks that are used on the Site. All rights are reserved by Regal Rexnord and said third parties, and no implied rights are granted to you or any third parties. These and other graphics, logos, service marks, trademarks, and trade dress of Regal Rexnord and its licensors may not be used without prior written consent of Regal Rexnord or its licensor, as the case may be. Without limiting the foregoing, no Regal Rexnord trademark or trade dress may be used in connection with any product or service that is not Regal Rexnord’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Regal Rexnord.
7. COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
8. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT.
If you have reason to believe that material on the Site infringes your copyright, please send a notice by mail or email via the contact information listed below requesting that the infringing material be removed. The notice must contain the following information.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works if the notice is intended to cover multiple works on the Site;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material and where the material is located on the Site;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
9. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
Individuals under the age of 18 (“Minors”) are not permitted to use the Site without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from Minors or knowingly allow such persons to register for an online account or to post personal information on our Site.
10. THIRD-PARTY SITES.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE, MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. REGAL REXNORD AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE SITE OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE AND ALL SUCH CONTENT ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. REGAL REXNORD AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES OR WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY.
13. YOUR LIABILITY.
14. INTERPRETATION AND DISPUTES.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
16. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS.
17. CONTACT US.